- North End Farmers’ Market: every Wednesday, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at 80 Coventry Street.
- Stowe Salons at Lunch: free discussion from 12-1 p.m. on race and racism. The first talk will be inspired by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Michelle Alexander’s writing. Bring your own lunch. This is at the Harriet Beecher Stowe Visitor Center.
- Get HYPEd at The Hartford Club: Casual networking for young professionals, 5:30-8:30 p.m. Free, no registration required. The Hartford Club is located at 46 Prospect Street. Bring your business cards.
- Free Chamber Music from Jesse Irons & Sylvia Berry, Violin and Forte Piano at 6 p.m. in the Chapel at Trinity College.
- MakeHartford Open House with Show & Tell. Take tours of the space, participate in Show & Tell, or just hang out with geeks, weens, and others – 6-9 p.m. Free. MakeHartford is at 30 Arbor Street, #B-7
- Free yoga: take a beginners class for free thanks to Bikram Yoga Downtown Hartford. Except this won’t be at the studio. Instead, go to the Marriott Residence Inn (942 Main St). Bring a mat, water, towel, and wear comfortable clothing. 6:30-7:45 p.m. No registration necessary.
- The 1st Connecticut Governor’s Foot Guard Band performs on the Rose Garden Lawn at Elizabeth Park from 6:30-8 p.m. Free. Rain date: July 2nd.
- The Summer Carillon Series continues with Joey and Vera Brink performing at 7 p.m. Bring a blanket, lawn chair, and picnic to listen from the Main Quad at Trinity College. Free. Continue reading 'July 2015 Events'»