- Free ice skating in Bushnell Park, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Free skate rentals are available until 7:15. Youth under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at UConn Law: from 12:30-6:15 p.m. stop by the Reading Room in William F. Starr Hall. Email email@example.com to book your appointment. Most donations take approximately one hour.
- Real Art Ways hosts its monthly board game night starting at 6. Free.
- Natural Hair Happy Hour at M Lounge, 942 Main Street. They say: “Come mix and mingle with other beautiful naturals! This event is perfect for catching up with family and friends, meeting new naturals and learning more about the Brown Skin Women network.” 6-8:30 p.m. Free.
- Happy, Healthy Holiday Party: This is a healthy potluck with music by the Sacred Sorrow Singers. For the potluck, include a list of all ingredients for the dish you bring. Also, bring your own plate, utensils, and cup so that the event creates minimal waste. There is a suggested $5 donation, but nobody is turned away for lack of funds. 7-9 p.m. at Toivo.