Day three of anniversary festivities brings you trivia. If you’ve won already, you can keep playing. Whoever gets the most questions answered correctly first wins.
- What was stolen from the Sherwood Park Zoo in 1969?
- Where were the majority of city brothels located in the mid-nineteenth century?
- What collapsed in Hartford before the Civic Center roof did? (It was kind of a big deal)
- Where was Connecticut’s first synagogue built?
- Approximately how many theaters existed in Hartford in 1932? (You need to be +/- 2)
- Where was a speakeasy located outside of Downtown?
- Who filed a lawsuit against Ford in 1903 and lost?
- What sits on the former location of an orphanage?
- Where are the three access points to the buried part of the Park River?
- Which was the final synagogue to say “adios” to Hartford?
The deadline is midnight. Answers must be left here in the comments to be counted.